Who is this for: Fitness Professionals, Behavior Therapists, Special Educators, Occupational and Physical Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Highly Motivated Parents, and other professionals working with the ASD population.
What should you expect: Two full days of conceptual and hands-on learning with Autism Fitness Founder Eric Chessen, M.S. Through a blend of online and live education you will learn how to develop outstanding, effective fitness programs for any individual with autism. Each day is a blend of lecture/discussion and hands-on, practical learning to enable your mastery of skills.
Our limited class size provides plenty of time for 1-to-1 attention to address all questions. With a cross-section of various backgrounds, the Autism Fitness Level I Certification is an outstanding networking and socialization opportunity for parents and professionals to share ideas and projects.
You Will Learn
· Why Fitness is Essential for the ASD Population
· Common Physical and Motor Deficits
· Understand Physical, Adaptive & Cognitive Abilities
· Assessment via the PAC Profile®
· Program Development for Individuals and Groups
· Goal Setting in each of the 3 Areas of Development
· Positive Behavior Support
· Progressions and Regressions of Exercise
· The Autism Fitness Toolbox ($97 value)
· The Autism Fitness Guidebook
· PAC Profile & Assessment Tools
· Exam (post-seminar) & Certificates of Completion
· Post Certification Support (Monthly Pro Zoom Calls)
· Access: Certified Professional Facebook Group
· Certified Professional Listing on AutismFitness.com
· Marketing Support & Materials
· Opportunities for Professional Development within Autism Fitness
· Discounted Equipment Package ($130+ savings)